I am screwed on my sleep schedule, went to bed at 11pm on Friday and fell asleep right away. 11:43pm the phone rang... I was up until about 5am because I could not go back to sleep. Slept till around noon yesterday and then I was up until around 4am this morning.
Woke up a little before noon and had my first meal of the day. I ate a little under half of a Freshcetta Pizza. Not the best choice I could have made. 820 calories, 40g of fat, 78g of carbs, 38g of protein.
Meal 2, 2:30pm: 1/2 cup cottage cheese with fresh ground peppercorn medley (Black Peppercorn, Coriander, Pink Peppercorn, White Peppercorn, Allspice, Green Peppercorn.)
Legs & Back, 4:22pm: Got halfway through the workout and my head feels like it is going to explode, I’m sweating more than normal, dizzy, blurred vision. Feel like I am going to pass out. Had to call it quits for the day. I will get it next week though!
Meal 3, 5:30pm: Mock Filet Mignon, Baked Potato with sour cream.
Mix:
1lbs lean ground beef
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 tsp onion flakes
1 egg
1/4 cup milk
Salt and Pepper to taste
Shape into patties and wrap with bacon.
Bake @ 350 for 40 to 50 minutes or internal temp is 160.
I don’t know if I enjoyed this or not. I think I would have liked it a lot more with a slice of cheese and a hamburger bun. Cause that is pretty much what it tasted like. A bland hamburger with some bacon on it. I would not mind trying this one again but I would want to try adding something to make it taste a little better. The recipe above made 5 “steaks”. Maybe some raw onion instead of flakes?
I am still 1200 calories under for the day and I am ready for bed. This sucks.
Meal 4, 6:30pm: Did not like my numbers at all for the day so I decided to make a big protein shake. Pro Complex, 1% Milk, Banana, Peanut butter, and 2 JELL-O Pudding cups. Blended it all up and now I am only 312 calories low for the day. I can live with that.
| Meal | Calories | Total Fat | Carbs | Protein |
| 1 | 820 | 40 | 78 | 38 |
| 2 | 80 | 1.5 | 5 | 13 |
| 3 | 890 | 42 | 46 | 75 |
| 4 | 898 | 25 | 97.5 | 80 |
| Total | 2688 | 108.5 | 226.5 | 206 |
That is it for the day people. I am going to go chill out on the sofa and try to make it till 9pm before heading off to bed.
0 comments:
Post a Comment