Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, March 22, 2010

I slept very well last night, I was in bed by 9 and I did not get up until almost 7am this morning. Sleep should be back on track now.

Breakfast: Bowl of KIX with 1% Milk

Mid-Meal: Cottage Cheese with Peppercorn medley

Lunch: Egg Salad Wrap

Mid-Meal: Skipped

Dinner: Steak and Cheese Potatoes

After Dinner: JELLO Pudding

Other: Trident x2

P90X: Today was Kenpo, I was pretty bored with it last week and was not looking forward to it today. Instead of turning on the video I just put some music on and set the timer for an hour. Did a little warm up and then just beat the crap out of my punching bag for the rest of the time. My arms were numb and I could hardly hold them up by the end. Also my legs were feeling a pretty good burn.

Meal

Calories

Fat

Carbs

Protein

Breakfast

222

3.5

39

10

Mid-Meal

80

1.5

5

13

Lunch

507

27.5

38

21

Mid-Meal

0

0

0

0

Dinner

2044

134

84

115

After Dinner

60

1.5

13

1

Other

10

0

2

0

Total

2923

168

181

160

0 comments:

Post a Comment